Unique American crimes
US Biological Laboratories at Military Bases
Please search on the internet

Unique American Lieswuhan virus
United Nations and veto power
Human rights claims

Man's Journey to the Moon
In my opinion

anything can happen during the Gambler Trump presidency What was the benefit of killing General Suleimani for America
As far as I know This virus is one of the heavy viruses and it is transmitted through the soles of the shoes
It is well involved with cell surface molecules and has a latency period and stays in the environment for several days
May be it has a lot of genes It may have different types of proteins that different viruses need to attach to human cells
The Corona Virus or the Corona Psychological Warfare have become a tool of pressure on China these days And America is trying to push China through the virus one reason is that the United States wants to halt China's economic growth

Knowing which viruses are easily infected

I remember 4 years ago It was advertised from the satellite TV Who asked from Iranians
That poured their mouth water into a paper towel and sent it to America to identify your illnesses
Some said they wanted to check the Iranian gene I say they want to know which viruses are easily infected It may indicate biological warfare

About Corona

Travel

Movie1       

Movie2

Cartoon1          

Cartoon2

Corona virus treatment

Sometimes our imagination are effected by soul I entered the Trump Room in the dream world And
I asked what is the way to treat corona He answered The corona virus has a unique chemical property
Nano particles can neutralize viruses And prevented the virus from functioning

مشخصات

آخرین جستجو ها