What is the sprite

Appearance of sprite
If you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are asleep you are not awake but alert
This mode has several characteristics
If you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this mode
If there is Problem from distant times you discover it
by observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personality
the words and the spiritual state of the words can be understood
this happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few seconds
If you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into this
If you think you are sleep or awake You wake up
If your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredness will be eliminated
you do Unconscious That's your habit Unless the initiative Be your habit

What are the spiritual effects
It is the effects that creates the connection between matter and spirit

Absorbing spiritual effects

Moving objects and Permeable texture such as fabric and wood absorb the effects better
The boy and the girl absorb and maintain each other's spiritual effects
you can By talking or watching or touching understand the spiritual effects
listening to the music and Being with friends When you're on the go is More attractive
By looking at a person's shoes And the bottom of the pants And bracelets and front wheels of the car you might find out about his personality

sprite Story
Future event
I remember when I going to school In a moment I found a romantic feeling That if I walk at this speed And that's how I walk Continue In a certain place that is not visible right now I see my aunt's daughter going to school I continued And at that point and Very ordinary I saw my aunt's daughter and I said hello
Future change
Once when I came out of the house It came to my mind that we are in an accident today While I was not a driver I changed my mind without accident damage And I forgot the story A few hours later when returning to home There was a taxi behind us At the moment of the accident He turned himself and broke only a taxi lamp
An unknown person
Once when I playing online game I felt an ISIS among the players I found a joke on the internet And I shared in the chatroom One ISIS began to curse and curse in English and Turkish and Arabic
Telepathic
In the past  I remember a lady classmate wanted to be friends with me I didn't even say hello to her.Days passed and I regretted, but it was in my mind The next day she stood by the door to say hello to me I didn't pay attention and went to the end of the hall. she was standing still until I came back and said hello again . we didn't being friends

Chinese wife
This dream hasn't happened yet I'm looking for someone who I saw him in a dream

آدرس سایت اصلیMain site address

iranchina.blog.ir

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین وبلاگ ها

آخرین جستجو ها